Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm thirsty (minor miracle)

I was hanging in the TV room with CM and decided I was thirsty so I started telling CM about it so she could get AP to move me to the water bowl in the other room. Well no one was moving fast enough and I was really thirsty so I just got myself up and started walking into the other room. AP came around the corner and started yelling something about holy stuff over and over again. My feet were not exactly cooperating correctly but I made it to the bowl and then AP grabbed me and helped me get into a proper stand to drink. I'm not sure what all the fuss was about but after I was laying on my blanket again AP was measuring how far I walked. She said I walked 13ft and the way she was acting you would have thought I had learned to stand on my head.

No comments: