Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hey Don't Forget Me

Monday AP came home from work and got ready to take me for my walk. Lately she has been taking my wheels outside and then belly walking (hands under my belly) me out to go potty before she puts me in them. I heard her tie her shoes and then take the wheels out but she was gone a little too long and I thought maybe she forgot me. To make sure she didn't I got up and walked over to the door.



She was just coming back to get me and I don't think she was expecting me to be there.



Since we are doing the treadmill twice a week she is taking the Tonka Trailer with us when we walk so that I don't overdo it. When I start to get tired I get in the trailer and she hooks the wheels in behind it and pushes me home.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Both of those sets of wheels are pretty rad! Might as well travel in style, right?