Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Donate to Walk for the Animals


I am very excited cuz AP said we are going to the Walk For The Animals again this year. I love this event it is for a very good cause and so many of my favorite peeps and furry friends are there. I always run into the really big dog that walks on two legs.

2011













2012
This year my Newfie Friend Ollie will be there with his humans (he has really good humans).

Ollie
AP says we are taking my wheels and my cart so that we can do some of the walk without me getting too tired. Ollie's Dad Mike is doing the walk and raising money for the Anne Arundel County SPCA Walk for the Animals. You can help him by donating at:
Mike's Donation Page for SPCA 2013 Walk for the Animals  

You should come out and meet us. It is always lots of fun.



No comments: