Saturday, February 12, 2011

What - no bagel?

I got to go to the park this morning and played with Shania and Sweetpea and their new brother Jake. He is a Jack Russell/Beagle mix and is only 9 months old and lots of fun. Spencer and Charlie were there but Charlie was scared of Jake at first and ran away. Spencer and I wrestled a little but I was getting too carried away and stepping on the little dogs so we had to quit. Bailey was also there but he wasn't in a playing mood so he was hanging out with his mom. Then AP and I went out to her work and I hung out with Michelle and found my way to Uncle Charlie's office but he was all out of bagels. He said he tried to get some but they were all sold out. Then Mike showed up to meet with AP so I took a nap while they were talking. Work stuff is boring when there are no students and no bagels.

No comments: