Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Friend Sylvia

Thanks to everyone that helped raise money for my friend Sylvia to have her surgery. We raised enough and her foster parents (Mike and Trish) have scheduled it with a great surgeon for this Friday. I have invited Sylvia's foster mom to explain what the surgery is all about and to keep us updated. She will be guest blogging either tomorrow or Friday. I am so happy she is going to be feeling better once her hip is fixed and then she can find her furever home like me.
T

2 comments:

Oliver said...

Surgery isn't fun. I know I lost my manhood yesterday but I have been getting extra kisses and stuff from Mom and Dad so maybe it isn't so bad. Well, they don't let me go out and run and play in the mud so it has it's downside.

Tonka said...

Oliver - I remember that surgery and it was not fun. I feel for you buddy.