Monday, February 7, 2011

Quit pulling my Ear

I am a clean boy- although if I had my way I wouldn't be but I am a good boy and I allow myself to be groomed. My ears are cleaned, my eyes wiped, my nails trimmed and my coat brushed all without too much fuss. Lately my left ear has been bothering me so I had to go to the vet today because I won't let anyone lift up my ear. I have been shaking my head a lot and scratching at it so AP made me get in the truck and go to Greater Annapolis Vet Hospital to see Dr. Woodburn. He looked way down in my ear with a scopey thing and then swiped my ear with a long Q-tip and looked at it under a microscope. He came bck and declared that it is a very good looking ear and there is nothing in it but a little wax. He sprayed my ear flap with some some stuff that should make it feel better and said I probably have an allergy. I don't like being sprayed but I guess it will be one more thing to add to the list of daily grooming. I sure hope it works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TONKA.. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN .. I HAVE BEEN ITCHING ALL WINTER ! ITS BATH TIME FOR ME THIS WEEK-END ALSO !
BUTTERCUP