Sunday, May 20, 2012

Busy Boy

I have been a very busy dog lately. I have been to Therapy, and started Acupuncture again with Dr. Phillips - which makes me very relaxed...

I have been on walks to the park and hung out with all my friends....


I have spent time with all my kids ......
 


Had my humans push me in my cool cart.....

  

My Buddy AJ and I spent some time together......


 



.... and tonight at the park I met some new friends Henry and Quinn. Henry was very curious about my shaved spot on my leg and the fact that I am blind. He was trying very hard to come up with all the ways I can know where I am even though I can't see. Quinn was checking the score on the cell phone for the Pacers game and took the time to pet me and stroke my fur before we left. I hope we run into them again sometime.

No comments: