Monday, January 9, 2012

Of Carts and Friends..

AP here:
So Tonka's cart was a bust. I am thinking he needs a softer type saddle/sling so I contacted some other cart manufacturers that have soft saddles to see if we could get something and modify it to work with his existing cart. I was told that they could not help me and that I would have to get a whole new cart. It is a liability issue for them if you start swapping pieces from one brand to another.
--
-
I happened to be walking Nala for Carol in her neighborhood the other day and ran into a friend that I hadn't seen since this all started with Tonka. Tonka has lots of friends in other neighborhoods that we used to walk through and they all miss seeing him. I was telling him all about the whole ordeal and the engineer in him immediately went to trying to figure out away to either build something new or work with the existing. It's nice to know my boy is so well loved.

No comments: