Monday, August 16, 2010

A Very Angry AP

AP is big animal lover and will go out of her way to help any kind of animal but today she was really mad at a dog in the neighborhood. There are 2 cocker spaniels that are kept chained in a yard and occasionally escape. AP and I had been at the park and we were walking home, we turned the corner of our street and stopped to talk to the neighbor that lives across the street from the cockers. Usually if one of them is loose it will come rushing across the street barking and snapping. Today AP was talking and the golden one came sneaking around the back of the car in front of us and was getting ready to snap at my hind leg. AP caught sight of it and yanked me forward and behind her. She kicked at it and started yelling really loud and the next thing I knew I was being dragged behind her as she chased it back across the street to its yard. She was really mad and I think she scared the neighbor he said "remind me not to try and hurt your dog". I think she scared the dog as well......

No comments: