Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Big Headed Handsome Boy and The Swimmer

One of the greatest swimmers in the world called me handsome today. AP said Diana Nyad posted on Facebook that I was a handsome dog. She is getting ready to be the first person to swim the 103 miles from Cuba to Florida without a shark cage. That is very brave. I don't like to swim and I don't think I would like sharks either.We have little sharks in the fish tank downstairs and sometimes they make splashing noises and I try to lick the glass on the tank. I don't think that is the same as big sharks in the ocean though. Anyway AP says I shouldn't get a big head over being called handsome by someone famous, she says my head is already big enough.
Help support Diana in her Extreme Dream and learn more about it at http://diananyad.com/about-diana/

No comments: