Friday, June 11, 2010

The Language of Tonka

AP here -People always ask me how Tonka gets around and I always answer "I tell him where to go". Now this is a true statement but Tonka also does an incredible job of navigating all on his own and once we have been somewhere he remembers it quite well. I got to thinking just how many commands we use with him and came up with this list of words that Tonka understands. I have probably left some out but it is a start....
Sit
Down
Up
Left
Right
Straight
Turn around
Come around
Hard right
Hard left
Careful
Easy
Tree
Fence
Ramp
Up hill
Down hill
Over
Big Over
Step
Big Step
Chicken
Sweet potato
Find
Come
Hurry
Duck, Duck, Goose
Ready Set Go
Get on
Blanket
Bath
Bed
Now
Uh Uh
No
Leave It
Out of There
Peanut Butter
Kitchen
Potty
Go Try
Diggy Diggy
Dinner Dinner
Egg
House
Bowl
Let me see your feet
Off
Hurry

No comments: