Saturday, May 1, 2010

Reston Town Center Pet Fiesta

AP took me to the Pet Fiesta today and it was HOT but we at least had a breeze blowing.


We were there today to raise awareness for AGPR and see if there was a lucky human for my friend Maggie who is a really sweet dog. Maggie was there with Gina.

Nancy and Art worked really hard to get everything together for our booth and they had some really cool goodie bags and MILK BONES (I love milk bones). All the kids wanted to feed me milk bones and I was happy to keep eating them.

Andy was there and he is really happy at his new home. He and I were the spokesdogs for adoption today and were getting lots of love from the people and kids walking by. AP and I walked around collecting donations and since it was crowded and windy I had to wear my sunglasses which always gets people talking and asking questions. I must have had my picture taken 30 times. The best part is always getting petted and talked to by the kids -I LOVE KIDS!

I was getting really hot so we went into the pet friendly Apple store and AP played with the iPad while I spread out on the floor to get cool. They were very nice to let all the dogs come in today and the guy at the door was really cool.

Later in the afternoon Andy and I were napping at the booth he had been there since 10:00am so it was a really long day for him.

I was sound asleep but you couldn't tell because of my sunglasses. I have some other pictures coming and will post them as they come in.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love you Tonka!