Monday, April 19, 2010

6 Weeks

Today was my 6 week checkup since they fixed my eye. I had to get up early to get my walk in since my appointment was in the morning. When we got there I got to say hi to everyone and they put some stain in my eyes and Dr.Weigt looked in them with a couple different instruments. I don't like the one with the bright light in my right eye much. She said my zombie eye is looking good and my good eye is clearing up. I still have to keep putting medication in my good eye and probably always will but that is OK.
AP had a bunch of questions about my zombie eye and Dr.Weigt is such the expert and made her feel much better about everything plus she gave me a Pup peroni so I love her! I still have a stitch that has not dissolved but she is not concerned about it and she said I can go back to playing and doing my normal Tonka activities.

No comments: