Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Greater Annapolis Veterinary Hospital Pet of the Month

I love everyone at Greater Annapolis Veterinary Hospital. AP has been taking me there since I was a little guy. I love going in the door and up to the counter where Ms. Denise gives me treats. All the people are always nice to me and I get lots of attention so I don't mind going there. I even don't mind when Tom trims my nails or sticks me with a needle although I do fight him sometimes on clipping my front paws. 

AP told me they made me Pet of the Month which is a very big honor. She said they even put up my story and picture on their website - how cool is that? http://www.gavh.com/pet-of-the-month/ 



2 comments:

acd6pack said...

Congratulations Tonka!

austin pet hospital said...

Austin pet hospital is a modern hospital with great history of proper caring of pets. They provides all types of service from surgical to vaccination and many more.