Thursday, November 19, 2009

Someone and something new

I was out walking this morning and I met a new friend. This really great guy Rich 'was working in the neighborhood and he stopped working to pet me. He got down really low to talk to me and I was sniffing his ear - cause I was going to lick it, (everyone knows I have a thing for ears) and I realized he had something different than the other humans I know. He had hair on his chin and above his lip. I stuck my nose almost all the way up his nose checking it out and my tail was wagging a mile a minute. AP and CM were cracking up cause I was so interested in a beard and mustache. He called me a funny boy and was laughing as we walked away. I didn't know humans had hairy faces, I guess you really do learn something new everyday.

No comments: