Sunday, September 26, 2010

FUN!

I started off today playing on the beach wearing my new visor that Carolyn from http://carolynsoriginals.weebly.com/ made for me. It's really awesome an AP made me wear my sunglasses because it was really windy.
I had a great time chasing and attacking CM we played 1, 2, 3 and duck, duck, goose.

Then we had breakfast at the bandstand and went shopping. It is CM's birthday so we went to Silver Works because that is her favorite jewelry store. I like it there since I get to go in the store and hang out.
Then we went to Odysea to find me a new beach collar to go with my new visor. Rick was working and he and I are great friends. I always stop by to see him and say hello (and get a treat or 2).

I was so tired when we got home I didn't want to get out of the truck.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I just want to crawl in there with him and hug him!