Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7, 2009

AP got home early -ish and we played with my puzzle that CM got for me. It's called the "Dog Brick" and it requires a dog to first dislodge the removable bones, then to push the sliding covers and access hidden treats http://www.interactivedoggames.com/. I am pretty good with it but every now and then I get a little carried away and just swat it with my paws. Well we played with that till I got all the treats out and then we played tug with my rubber rings. I LOVE TUG! We dont play it often because I get carried away and accidently end up biting fingers instead of the toy. Then we wrestled and I got in trouble for grabbing an arm so it was time to go for a walk. AP made me wear my glasses which I HATE, but the sun was really bright so I didnt have a choice. When we got to Nala's neighborhood I knew she was out so I made AP walk by her house but she wasnt home. We went by Henry's and Mr. Steve was sitting outside. I really love Mr. Steve I get to give his head and ears kisses and he doesn't mind. He let Henry out to play out in the back and we were hanging out and wrestling when Nala showed up. The 3 of us had a great time and I didn't want to go home. I was dragging my feet going up the sidewalk so AP started playing "ready, set, go" with me and we ran most of the way home. What a great afternoon.

No comments: